The holiday season is about being with the people you love – not stressing about shopping! We created a list of ten unique Colorado gifts to make your shopping a little easier this year. These gift ideas are bound to make your loved one smile while supporting local Colorado businesses!
1. Kind Design National Park Hat | $30.00 – for the person who loves the outdoors
Kind Design’s national park hats are designed with topography from national parks across the country (Rocky Mountain National Park included). A portion of the proceeds from each purchase goes toward a non-profit that focuses on park conservation. Gift: Check. Nice List: Check.
2. Ornament from Peppercorn | $10.00 – for the sentimental friend
Warning: You may walk away with more than just an ornament if you shop at Peppercorn.
3. Fawns Leap Flower Subscription | Cost Varies – for the person who picks wildflowers while hiking
The gift that keeps on giving! Everyone loves a bouquet from Fawns Leap Botanical Arts. Imagine receiving a different floral arrangement each week. Sign us up!
4. Boulder International Film Festival Pass | $375.00 – for the person who remembers quotes from every movie
Trust us when we say you won’t want to miss opening night!
5. 14ers Poster | $59.00 – for the mountain woman or man
Help your favorite mountaineer commemorate each Colorado 14er summit. It may be winter, but it is never too early to start planning your next adventure.
6. Eldora Season Pass, Multi-Day Pass, or Single Lift Ticket | Cost Varies – For your favorite snow bunny
If you and your ski buddy want to skip the i-70 traffic this year, you can still get your turns in at Eldora!
7. Local Art – for the artist in your life
We may be biased, but we feel that the most unique and personal gift of all is a one of a kind piece of art. You can find local art at Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center.
8. PopSocket | $10.00 – for the person who always drops their phone 😉
Customize a PopSocket for every member of your family! These phone accessories may be available worldwide, but this amazing company is based in Boulder!
9. Ozo Coffee | $15.00 – for the person who does it all
You can’t do it all without a caffeine boost!
10. Downtown Boulder Gift Card | Cost Varies – for the person who is impossible to shop for
We all have that one person who is impossible to shop for. The Downtown Boulder gift card is accepted at 200 businesses downtown – They are bound to find something!
We hope these gift ideas are helpful. Happy shopping and happy holidays!
XO, Rembrandt Yard