Choosing the Best Location for Your Non-Profit Event
There’s a lot to think about when you’re planning what you hope will be a very successful fundraiser. From defining a theme and looking for sponsors to finding the best location. Fine tuning all those details takes a lot of work but seeing it all come together, in the end, is worth every second of it.
One of the most critical decisions you will make when planning a non-profit event is selecting the venue. You know what they say, its all about location! And they are not mistaken. The right venue will build anticipation and get people excited about the event. Some people like to define their theme before they start looking for the venue that best fits with it. However, once you have set the date, the best thing you can do is go ahead and pick a venue right away. You might be competing with other organizations, so it’s best to lock that down as early as possible before you miss your spot.
One-of-a-Kind Venue in Boulder
If you’re looking for the perfect blank canvas, to build your next non-profit gala, Rembrandt Yard is the ideal place for you in Boulder. Here are some of the reasons why you’ll love it:
- Central location in downtown Boulder, close to accommodations and transportations hubs, just a block away from the Pearl Street Mall
- Great discounts for 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Flexibility to create a unique event for guests
- Keep it simple on decor since the venue is already filled with beautiful contemporary art
- Bring in your own alcohol, which can result in significant savings
We love to support our community and have plenty of experience hosting non-profit events, from galas to silent auctions, concerts and more. Give us a call to learn all about it.