Creating the perfect bat or bar mitzvah starts with the perfect venue. When you look for a venue, make sure you look for a space that is flexible, affordable, and accommodating to your wishes. Every guy and girl will have specific requirements for their bat or bar mitzvah, so finding a venue that will help you fulfill that vision is most important. For bat and bar mitzvahs, Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center is the blank canvas for you to create the perfect way to celebrate your child’s induction into adulthood.
Before Looking for a Venue
Before you start to look inside the venue and imagine the decorations and the overall setup, you need to figure out a few details first. Consider all the practical amenities that the venue should have. The most important detail is that the venue can accommodate all of your guests. Before you go and check out venues, make sure you know the number of guests. Also, you will need to think about a budget.
Guest count and budget will help steer you in the right direction when you start scouting out locations. Once you get to the venue, take care of the practical elements first. Do you have family or friends that require wheelchair accessibility? Is it conveniently located? Is there easy transportation to and from the venue?
Fulfilling Your Vision
Once all the practical details have been sorted out, it’s time to check if the venue can help you fulfill your vision for the party. Here are some things you need to consider:
- Space for all of the elements you want to incorporate into your celebration
- Food whether sit-down dinner, buffet, BBQ or stations
- Vendors, will they allow you to use a certified Kosher catering company, like Catering By Design? Maybe they require in-house or a list you can choose from. Make sure you have this available before signing on the dotted line.
- Alcohol service
- Cut off time for the party to end
- Room for dinner and dancing, are the ceilings high enough for dancing the hora?
- Photo opportunities
Is the Venue Special
Making the event venue special with fun ideas that fit the personality of the girl or boy you are celebrating, is important.
Here are a few examples:
- for the gamer, you could do an arcade
- for the camping lover, you could serve n s’mores bar
- for the more mature and unique, have a live band perform or a fun mocktails and dessert bar from The Inventing Room
With a little imagination and the right party planners, you can turn any venue into the venue of your dreams. But, why not find a venue that is already special in and of itself? Choose a location that has a great view, great architecture, and interesting elements that will add something unique to your party. Find a venue that offers something exclusive that will add to the party.
Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center is one of Boulder’s most exclusive and special event venues for Bat and Bar Mitzvahs. We have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Flatiron Mountains and downtown Boulder for incredible photo opportunities. Our space is large enough for dinner, dancing, and much more. We allow you to bring all of your own vendors. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable in event planning. Also, there is no cut-off time so that you can celebrate all night long.