Social Media Intern
- What do you think the greatest strength you bring to the position is? Personally? Professionally?
- What do you hope to gain from this position? What areas would you like to see growth in?
- How is this internship helping you meet your career goals?
- How would your classmates describe you?
- Can you share an example of when you had to take the lead in a group setting to overcome an obstacle?
- How do you define success in this role?
- Are there any other related skills that you have that would be relevant to this role?
- How would you describe your style of communication?
- What excites you the most about this role?
- What questions do you have about this role?
- Youth and creativity, statistical understanding. Engagement. Understanding times of day that various populations are on their phones/social media. Ready to do research on data for our industry.
- Experience outside of student clubs. Apply and develop skills from classes such as R & D. Very curious and loving to learn. Networking. Multiple roles.
- Still exploring what interests her, but has a lot of capability. Growing a bigger profile than a club at school.
- Like a mom – nurturing, looking out for others. Organized. Time oriented. Lighthearted.
- Straddled the boundary between friendship & professionalism to ensure the success of a larger project by asking someone to step up in their role. Taking the lead on maintenance issues for the household, staying on top of communication. Style is friendly and open, frustration can occur when there is blatant disregard for what is being discussed.
- Seeing an increase in engagement. Consistent interaction in a timely manner. Garnering sales from marketing efforts.
- Photography. Videography. Open to growth.
- Skipped, whoops. See 5
- Loves weddings. Opportunity to see events.
- Create a social media calendar month to month outlining posts – 3/week
- Increase social media engagement by 50%
- Post stories 3-5x/week
- Create and upload 3 posts/week